What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analytical cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Third Party Cookies: Provided by third parties.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Microsoft Edge: Config> Adavenced Config> Cookies.
Check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom settings.
Check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Config> Advanced config > Privacy> Content config.
Check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
Check Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera (Opera Software): Configu > Options > Advanced > Cookies
Check Opera support or browser Help.
SIf you use another browser, see its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies. However, using the tool www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find useful information and configure, provider by provider, your preferences about cookies.
Are there only cookies?
It may be that there are websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, such as other forms of local data storage on the client’s computer, for example:
- LocalStorage and sessionStorage from HTML5: Storage that the web can use on the user’s computer. Normally deleting the browsing history can be deleted.
- “Local Shared Objects" from Flash (“isolated storage" form Silverlight): They are stored inside the Microsoft folder where you have the user profile. You have to enter the folder and delete it. (Example: vimeo videos).
Flash is used to incorporate multimedia elements into a web, and for this it stores files on the user’s computer.
- The web beacon is used to track your activity, inserting a mini-image that you don’t even notice. When you browse the web, you are loaded along with the page, and the server where the photo is downloaded, records the time of access, or the times you have accessed.
These files are more intrusive than cookies, since they are more complicated to delete, save more information, and are independent of the browser used. We do not use this type of storage.